"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away?"

Author: Unknown

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Snow Bunny Crochet Ponytail Hat

         My grand daughter has been bugging me since this summer that she needed a new ponytail hat. I had made one for her a couple of years ago, and forgot how I did it. Well I finally buckled down and created a new pattern. This one turned out so much nicer, with loads of feminine detail. The hat is open at the top to allow you to pull your ponytail thru the top so you no longer have to full with unsightly bulges in the back of your hat due to your ponytail.
        This time, for the first time ever...I wrote down my pattern as I went. I always tend to wing it, and make it up as i go. However sometimes that makes it rough when I need to create more than one of my design, and now I have 3 DGD and one more on the way.





This pattern is available for purchase at Stitch This Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy. What a sweet ponytail hat. She looks like she is well pleased with the new hat. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete